Cold Pressed Neem Oil
Organic Soap Nuts
Organic Neem Meal
Fresh Aloe Vera
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
Organic Soy Lecithin
Full recipe for download will be available in openforest in the near future.
Directions for use:
1-4 teaspoons per litre of water.
5-20ml per 1000ml of water
Start at lowest dosage and gradually increase.
- Can be used every day if required. It is advised if treating issue to use at least every third day.
- I generally don't use more than 2 teaspoon and this is my go to concentration if i have used it on the plant before.
- Some plants may be particularly sensitive such as one's grown in a greenhouse or seedlings. Take particular care with these.
- Using more than 2 teaspoon per litre is advised for serious pest and disease problems or for use on hardy outdoor grown plants/shrubs/trees.
- For a weekly pest management spray i would advise 1 teaspoons per litre.
- May need to gently warm up before use. (Microwave or warm water)
- If spraying under artificial light, spray when the lights are off.
- Outdoors, it is best used early in the morning when the day is at it's most humid.
- The idea is to keep the product in contact with the plant for as long as possible so it is effective. Therefore if it evaporates from the afternoon heat for example, the application will have been ineffective.
Making up a 1 litre batch.
1. Add 100ml of warmish approx 30-40 degrees water to a container. Add 1-4 teaspoon of easy neem. Stir/Shake/Whisk/Beat/Blend until thoroughly mixed.
2. Add 900ml of blood temperature water to the container. If the water is too cold the oil will solidify and the emulsion will break.
Stir/Shake/Whisk/Beat/Blend until thoroughly mixed.
The idea is to create a strong emulsion so the more force used to mix the better. I highly recommend using a blender if you have one. The whiter and creamier the solution, the better. If it has a separated appearance, start again.
3. Place in a sprayer and liberally spray the solution over every part of the plant and topsoil.
We will start to build a online database of growers results for specific pest's over the coming years. This will also include BUG BOUNTY'S. Customers will be refunded 100% for providing data on the products effect on specific pest's and diseases. More to come on this in the near future.